Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where to find a Jeff Gordon Album for trading cards?

I've tried posting this question in the proper place and have had little response. Sorry I've posted it here but I figure I'll get more responses. Thanks for understanding. :)





I've searched on Ebay and at the Nascar Store online and have had no luck. I would like to find and purchase a Jeff Gordon Trading Card Album. The love of my life has collected Jeff Gordon items for about 10 years now. He has nearly everything imaginable ... except for a trading card album to store his trading cards. I'd like to get him one as part of his birthday gift. His birthday is October 17th. Can anyone help me please??? I appreciate your help! God bless!





Also, I've thought about making him one myself but, I'm not very crafty and it would end up in disaster. Just thought you'd like to know that.

Where to find a Jeff Gordon Album for trading cards?
I have been looking and looking.In the superstore they only have the Jeff Gordon photo album.That's no good,I will have a thorough look for you.I have looked through about 30 sites,nothing.I think you will have to contact them directly.

Help for melasma

No comments:

Post a Comment