Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm attempting to write a business proposal for a trading card store, anyone have any ideas where 2 start?

My husband and I are trying to open a trading card store mainly MTG, we are working on a proposal to take it to the bank and I am drawing a blank on how to write this proposal, I have searched the web and everything I have found as a guideline cost money. Any clue where I could start?

I'm attempting to write a business proposal for a trading card store, anyone have any ideas where 2 start?
Finding *good* free software is not so easy.


Many of the free packages do not give the nice overview that you might want to really help you 1) get started and 2) have something you can take to the bank (literally). Jian is a company that charges ~$120 and you can probably get it used cheaper on eBay. Consider how much time you would save and the improvement in quality for a few bucks. Free templates are available at this highly rated website:


http://www.score.org/template_gallery.ht...


A good site to get comparisons of diferent packages, some of which are free, is download.com


http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?t...


You get editors' reviews as well as users' reviews.





Good luck with it! Let us know what you decided and how you make out if possible, please.
Reply:I guess not everyone is good at finding info on teh net. I thought it was easy as eating pie and found something for free in less than 15 seconds. Take a look at this site:





http://www.planware.org/freebusinessplan...





Good luck and God's blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment