Thursday, May 20, 2010

What are some sports card trading websites?

Im a big sports card collector(mostly hockey) and i always hear about people trading cards online, but i cannot find any websites. I know a bunch are out there. Can someone give me some quality websites that they have either used or have heard good things about. I would prefer not to pay, but i guess if there are no free ones out there ill look into it. Thanks!

What are some sports card trading websites?
I have not used this site personally, but my friend has. He said it was not bad. When we trade hockey cards, we trade face-to-face. I don't think trading hockey cards over the internet is the best; doing it face-to-face with someone is better. But if you are desperate to use the internet to trade, then, as my friend has used, try:





http://www.hockeyheadquarters.com/





I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment