Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can I buy those stone life counters used in trading card games and roleplaying?

I want to make and sell a game I made using those little colored stone counters used in trading card games like Pokemon and roleplaying games. I'm looking for cheap one's so I can make money when I resell them. Do any specific craft stores carry them as something else like for fish tanks? I need various colors solid or translucent. Also, where could I find other parts like pawns and dice for cheap?

Where can I buy those stone life counters used in trading card games and roleplaying?
Pretty much any hobby store in your local mall will sell all of that stuff. I used to work at petsmart way back when and we did have fish tank pebbles that were all pretty homogenous and similair in size and shape to those stone/marble counters, but i couldnt tell you the name of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment