Monday, May 24, 2010

Webkinz trading cards?

I really want some Webkinz trading cards, but my parents won't let me get any, although I have plenty of money to buy them. ($206.54 to be exact) So if anyone has unused and correct card number code thingy. So if anyone has some that they'd like to give up, plz give them to me or email me at sorarox25@yahoo.com THX!

Webkinz trading cards?
they are 3 dollors a pack!!!!! go buy some.
Reply:Well the thing is, all Webkinz are selling like it's sliced bread. I know a place that is going to be getting Webkinz trading cards in the near future, go to http://www.sendintheclowns.ca/collectibl...





I suggest bookmarking that so you can keep checking back till they come out. Should be fairly soon.





Right now they only have a few Webkinz and they sell out FAST. As far as I know, Webkinz are in such demand that the Ganz company is only distrobuting to stores %26amp; comapnies that buy in large amounts because they can't make them as fast as they are being bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment