Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How to make the most of a sports trading card investment?

A friend has been collecting trading cards from all major North American sports leagues for the last 20 years. Most of the purchases were made between 1990 and 2000. These were bulk purchases, several boxes at a time (mostly special edition boxes), and to this date none of them have been opened and they have been well stored. Easily over 200,000 cards in total. Would it be best to open them up, see what treasures are inside and trade them online? Or would it be better to seek out someone who wants to buy them all in one shot, without knowing what's inside?

How to make the most of a sports trading card investment?
Guess this was the most logical place, huh? But I already answered on your other one, so won't repeat it and bore you. lol Good luck! (If I get more info, I'll let you know immediately)
Reply:I collect cards too.. I would say, to not open them up..But for me i open all the packs .. The hard thing is not knowing what may be behind those packs.. Could have a treasure and not know it!!

choose roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment