Thursday, May 20, 2010

Does anyone know how numbered collectibles are valued. In particular, trading cards.?

There are trading cards that came out with different "Sub-sets." One of the "Sub-Sets" has 9 cards that create a poster. There were 99 uncut sheets of those cards, so 99 uncut posters were printed. Each of these uncut sheets were numbered. I was originally looking for the lowest number I could find, but then I found someone who has number 99. Does anyone know if number 99 would be just as valuable as number 1 or a single digit? I am not looking to re-sell these, but I am an avid collector of the trading card subject so I am asking for a couple reasons. When collecting, I like to get the most collectible item as possible, I also always check my sources to make sure I don't get ripped off. Recieving the last number in a limited edition collection never came up before so I'm not familiar with the worth.

Does anyone know how numbered collectibles are valued. In particular, trading cards.?
you really can not price them if you don not know what the are baseball, football, ect. they had something called collect for non- sports a long time ago but i don't know about know
Reply:as a rule, numbered sheets are not all that valuable. But in anycase, the number 1 would be the best


No comments:

Post a Comment