Saturday, May 2, 2009

What are some sport cards trading websites?

Im a big sports card collector(mostly hockey) and i always hear about people trading cards online, but i cannot find any websites. I know a bunch are out there. Can someone give me some quality websites that they have either used or have heard good things about. I would prefer not to pay, but i guess if there are no free ones out there ill look into it. Thanks!

What are some sport cards trading websites?
Beckett.com... Join the message board. Alot of people trade on that site. But make sure that the person has traded before, there are alot of people that have been members there long enough to tell you who you can can trust or not.
Reply:Try beckett.com. I honestly have never sold cards online but I think I'v seen something on beckett.com message boards but am not sure if nothing else you can sign up for beckett.com message boards and ask someone on their.


No comments:

Post a Comment