Monday, May 11, 2009

I need to find a buyer for trading cards of all kinds.?

My mother passed away, she was a collector of trading cards and bought from a mint collection many never opened. I would like some sugestions on who to contact.

I need to find a buyer for trading cards of all kinds.?
You can check ebay to get an idea of their worth.


Check shops that sell/buy this type of card.


Check with a knowledgeable auctioneer.


Hope this helps
Reply:If you have baseball cards, check out baseballcardbuyer.com He is an honest guy and will give you a very good deal for what your collection is worth. Whether you want to sell it all or just a portion of it. He will come to you if your collection is worth it, He flies all over and will come to your hometown. Check it out. He's legit, I dealt with him. Nice guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment