Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone have any information about "Vote For?" trading cards?

I know these were sticker cards that came out in the early 70's that depicted election themes. Do you know any websites where I can view the actual cards?

Does anyone have any information about "Vote For?" trading cards?
I just want you to know that you are a very rude person. Your answer to my question was very rude! How dare you insult me. College and an education is not the answer to life. I AM GOING TO BRAKE AWAY FROM THE FLOW...I'M NOT GOING TO COLLEGE..I'M NOT GOING TO GET A DEGREE AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GONNA BE FINE!
Reply:What a pathetic and sad person you are. ha..thanks for the 10 points!


Over time you are going to see more and more people accomplishing a lot with out a degree. Degrees aren't the answer. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment